ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. Granville Moore was a neigHborhood physician whose office filled 1238 H St NE through 1950 (?). Dr. Moore provided pro-bono services, twice weekly, to the sick and less fortunate members of the local community. Though we don’t have much history on Dr. Moore, we have had several visitors to the restaurant share their stories of the good Doctor. We like to think Dr. Moore takes as good care of us and our guests as he did of those who visited his offices. We’ve kept his name as an homage to a man whose work so benefited the community we love.